Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thank God for AceVPN

Before moving to Brazil I realized that I would be giving up certain luxuries I have at home. One being access to American TV. I have found an awesome solution to bypass American TV networks detection of my IP Address - AceVPN (www.acevpn.com). With this service I am given a VPN solution in which I login and obtain an IP address located in various cities within the United States, and abroad as well. In addition I have access to Free TV which allows me to use my Roku and Apple TV as if I never left home. I have used the service actively for two weeks and have experienced no issues with reliability or performance. The VPN does not degrade your network speed at all, and movies/TV shows stream without issue. Two packages are available depending on what you need. Check it out - a must for expatriates. Thank you AceVPN for providing this awesome service.

No comments:

Post a Comment