Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Checking in - Returning to Brazil..

Most of you may or may not know that I left Brazil with the intention of never returning again for the length of my natural life. [12/27] The truth is I do miss a lot of things about Brazil. I mainly miss my friends and "Boi Bumba." However, living in Brazil was hazardous to my health. Most people have this misconception that Brazil is paradise, with beaches, babes, warm temperatures, clean cities, etc. While I would like to think this is all true it is far from the truth. 

That said, ironically my new company is sending me back to Brazil on my first day of work. Go figure. I won't be in Manaus, instead I will be visiting Sao Paulo. On my return for Miami I will make a 5 day stop in Manaus and check up on my spouse and continue with the permanent visa process for the USA.

And truthfully, as much as I write about my complete and utter dislike for the government in Brazil I am actually excited to be with my friends again. If there is one thing about Brazil I like the most it is my friends. I have more loyal friends in Brazil than I do in my own home country. 

Até breve....



1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip, my friend, and a VERY good time.

    ReplyDelete